Sunday, December 11, 2005

why im still up at 3 am

a fear of being anything short of profound stopped me from posting anything on this blog, but that ends right now! ahh i feel so empowered!!!

mmm...okay i'm done.

this has been a really good night...true, papers and finals are taking a lot of my time and energy...but man, some nights it's worth it to stay up past 3 am talking to good people about things that matter...or maybe just things that matter to you..either way, i'm gonna miss this place when i go back home for christmas.

thank you Lord for good people in my life~

happy birthday jerad!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerad said...

Thanks for the birthday wish!

I am thankful for folks around here who are awake after midnight, so on those nights when I feel compelled to stay up after midnight on no grounds other than PRINCIPLE (the principle of not being old), helping folks theodicize Katrina helps validate those decisions.

December 12, 2005 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home